Can I display your ads on my site?
Our network is invite-only. We curate both publishers and advertisers. If you would like your site considered, read on for more details.
What do you look for in an applicant?
Several factors are reviewed when considering requests to join the network.
- We look at how relevant our ads will be to your audience.
- We look at your average number of monthly page views
- We look at whether your site is actively maintained.
- We look at whether there is a vacancy in the network.
- We look at your ability to comply with our terms of service.
Am I allowed to display other ads on my site?
No. We are a single display ad per page network. By accepting an invitation, you are entering into an exclusive partnership.
What is the acceptable ad placement and behavior?
- The ad should be visible during the initial page load for the 1440 × 900 pixels browser viewport.
- The image size needs to be 130 × 100 pixels.
- The ad can only refresh when the page content changes or the site visitors trigger an event. For example, you are not allowed to refresh the ad using a timer.
Do you have any policies about how ads should behave on a mobile site?
The advertisement must be visible within 3x of the mobile viewport height, starting from the top of the mobile browser. A mobile device with a viewport height of 375 pixels needs to have the ad visible within 1125 pixels from the top of the browser. The ratio is the same for both portrait and landscape views.
The general principle is that the site visitors can view the ad with only a one-tap scroll. Optionally, you can choose to prevent the ad from loading when viewed on a mobile browser.
How much will I make?
We pay by the number of ad impressions served, but take your audience engagement rate (CTR) into consideration as we strive to maintain a high level of performance across the network. The site demographic and the ad network demand will also determine the CPM you receive. The realistic CPM will be around $0.50–$1.00.
What is your primary target audience and demographic?
We serve paid ads to regions where English is the most used language. Therefore, you can expect a near 100% fill rate from areas in United States, Canada, and some European countries.
In some cases, we will also serve paid ads to other regions according to the networks demand.
How does the payout work?
By the 15th of each month, you will receive payment for ad impressions served the previous month. The earnings will be sent to your BuySellAds account where you can accumulate the earnings for withdrawal.
What is the minimum payout requirement?
The minimum payout requirement is $1.
What earnings withdrawal method do you support?
We support the following withdrawal methods:
- PayPal with the minimum balance for withdrawal is $20.
- Check with the minimum balance for withdrawal is $50.
- Wire Transfer with the minimum balance for withdrawal is $500, and there is a $35 fee. We use Bill.com for wire transfers. Note that you are not required to open an account with Bill.com to receive funds from BuySellAds.
Why don’t my page views and ad impressions match?
To understand a discrepancy between page views and ad impressions, there are several factors to take into consideration, including the following:
- Is the ad tag installed on every page of your site?
- Website analytics reporting is not 100% accurate.
- Bots account for as much as 80% of website traffic.
- Ad blockers.
- Settings that interfere with the loading of our ads.
- Other utilities that prevent our script from executing.
- Leaving a page before the ad loads.
For these reasons, page views and ad impressions are unlikely to exactly match.