Can I display your ads on my site?
Our network is invite-only. We curate both publishers and advertisers. If you would like your site considered, read on for more details.
What do you look for in an applicant?
Several factors are reviewed when considering requests to join the network.
- We look at how relevant our ads will be to your audience.
- We look at your average number of monthly page views
- We look at whether your site is actively maintained.
- We look at whether there is a vacancy in the network.
- We look at your ability to comply with our terms of service.
Am I allowed to display other ads on my site?
No. We are a single display ad per page network. By accepting an invitation, you are entering into an exclusive partnership.
Do you have any policies about how ads should behave on a mobile site?
The advertisement must be visible within 3x of the mobile viewport height, starting from the top of the mobile browser. An iPhone 6, with a viewport height of 375 pixels, needs to have advertisement visible within 1125 pixels from the top of the browser. The ratio is the same for both portrait and landscape views.
The general principle is that the site visitors should be able to view the ad with only one-tap scroll. Optionally, you can choose to prevent the ad from loading when viewed on mobile site.
How much will I make?
We pay by number of ad impressions served, but take your audience engagement rate (CTR) into consideration as we strive to maintain a high level of performance across the network.
When will I receive payment?
By the 15th of each month, you will receive payment for ad impressions served the previous month.
Which methods of payment are available?
Our default payment method is PayPal, but earnings can also be accumulated in your account to take advantage of additional payment options like Wire Transfer or Check.
What are house ads?
Each month, we sell a number of impressions to advertisers. If the number of impressions sold is less than the number of impressions that can be served by the network, once all Paid Impressions have been delivered, house ads will display instead of the standard grey “Advertise here” placeholder. When this occurs, our network has less than a 100% Fill Rate. Daily stats are viewable in the dashboard.
Why don’t my page views and ad impressions match?
To understand a discrepancy between page views and ad impressions, there are several factors to take into consideration, including the following:
- Is the ad tag installed on every page of your site?
- Website analytics reporting is not 100% accurate.
- Bots account for as much as 80% of website traffic.
- Ad blockers.
- Settings that interfere with the loading of our ads.
- Other utilities that prevent our script from executing.
- Leaving a page before the ad loads.
For these reasons, page views and ad impressions are unlikely to exactly match.